Avon Calling

Businesses in the Shawnessy area can post information about their business here
crashnboom

Avon Calling

Post by crashnboom » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:29 pm

Hi there,

My name is Brenda, and I am an independent representative for Avon Canada. If you'd like to see a brochure, please drop me a line or give me a call and I'll drop one off at your door. We aren't just for grannies anymore, we have many many gift ideas, as well as wellness, make-up, fragrances, you name it, we've got it. Get your shopping done all in the convenience of your living room.

If you are interested in a very rewarding part time career, I'd love to discuss this with you also. For a very low start up fee, you can be on your way to unlimited earnings.

Drop me a line or give me a call, I'm waiting to hear from you.

256-6347
www.interavon.ca/brenda.butterworth

Thanks,
Brenda :)

crashnboom

Great January Incentive from Avon Canada

Post by crashnboom » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:33 pm

There is a great January Pamper Pack for new representatives who qualify and sign up before January 31st. $100 in FREE product. There's never been a better time to be an Avon Representative.

Give me a call, or shoot me a quick email, I'd love to talk to you further about it.

Brenda :)
256-6347
www.interavon.ca/brenda.butterworth

crashnboom

Exciting Promotion - June

Post by crashnboom » Fri May 25, 2007 3:11 pm

Place an order (minimum $20), mention this ad and receive 20% off brochure prices.

If you are interested in becoming an independent representative, it's easy, just ask me how, I'd love to tell you more about it.

Thanks,