Ongoing crime at LRT station

Off-topic discussion on any subject. Use this forum for general chit-chat with others in the Shawnessy community: share your favorite joke, a story, or discuss anything of importantance to you. Just keep it respectful and respectable.
Whats-the-world-coming-to

Ongoing crime at LRT station

Post by Whats-the-world-coming-to » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 pm

My 18yr old son and his friend were jumped on and beat up by 4 phillipinos on Friday night (Oct 30 btw 7-7:30pm) as they were getting off the train going southboud headed to a party.

Thank you to the neighbor who did call 911 as I belive this spared my son from a worst beating or even death, the gang beat him until he was on the ground, my son's friend was also beaten but he ran off, kicked him on the head, face, chest, back and stomach then two run to the alley to grab garabage cans and sticks (how cowardly of them!!) to continue the beating, that's when the police came and were able to grab on of them as they were running away when they saw the cops lights. If any one has additional information please contat the police station located on Heritage and Bonaventure Dr. SE 403-567-6600 and ask to speak to Const. Medeiros.