Want to be involved and support your community? Buy a membership today!
Your $20 membership fee goes towards...
- Sports and recreation: soccer, baseball, hockey
- Maintaining the community facilities: the barn, ice rink, tennis courts, etc.
- Social events: kids disco nights, pub nights, kids festivals
- Communications: our Newsletter and website
- Community advocacy and enchancement
Membership Payment Options
We currently offer two convenient ways to obtain a community association membership. Just complete a membership enrollment form (download here), include $20.00 cash or a cheque (payable to SCCA), mark an envelope for the SCCA, and then:
- Mail it to, or drop it off at 16153 Shawbrooke Rd. SW, T2Y 3C1, c/o Marilou Sustento Fairhall .
- Drop your payment off at the next general community meeting, held on the first monday of the month (excluding holidays)